Business Schools for MBA in California (2023/2024)
Are you searching for the best business schools for MBA programs in California? If yes, you landed in the right place.
As one of the USA states, California is one of the best study destinations for international students. It has one of the best education systems in the USA.
California has more than 20 best business schools for MBA degrees, including one of the top 10 ranked universities according to QS World University Rankings 2023 which is Stanford University which is in the 3rd position. The average MBA tuition and fees in California are $61,189, the average starting salary is $93127 and the average GMAT score is 549.
Our ranking of business schools & universities in California is based on the different university ranking institutions as of 2023. Let’s look at the top 25 business schools for MBA in California, USA with their university rankings.
Anderson School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
UCLA is a top-notch public research university located in Los Angeles, California. In 2023, it was crowned as the number one public university in the US by the prestigious U.S. News & World Report.
With a diverse community of over 5,000 international students from 100 different countries, the university offers a vibrant and inclusive environment for learning and growth. Known for its world-class faculty and cutting-edge research, UCLA is undoubtedly among the best universities globally, attracting students from far and wide.
UCLA MBA Highlights:
- Anderson places a strong emphasis on cultivating a global mindset among its MBA students. The school offers various international programs, including global immersion courses and study abroad opportunities, enabling students to gain exposure to diverse cultures and business practices.
- The MBA program offered by UCLA Anderson School of Management is a full-time postgraduate degree that places a strong emphasis on developing leadership skills and effective communication.
- MBA Concentrations offered – Accounting, Consulting, Data Analytics, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Business, Healthcare Administration, Human Resources, International Business, Leadership, Luxury Brands, Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, Real Estate, Science and Technology, Strategic Management, Supply Chain and Sustainability
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Rankings:
- #13 Universities Rankings- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- #21 University Ranking- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- #20 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
- #44 World University Ranking- QS 2023
- #14 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California
Located in Los Angeles, USA, the University of Southern California (USC) is a prestigious private research university renowned for its excellence. USC is particularly recognized for its acclaimed Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, offering comprehensive programs in media, communication, and journalism.
Moreover, the university takes pride in its esteemed School of Cinematic Arts, which has produced notable directors such as George Lucas and Judd Apatow, making it a hub for aspiring filmmakers and storytellers. USC continues to foster innovation, creativity, and academic brilliance across a wide range of disciplines.
USC’s MBA Highlights:
- The USC Marshall MBA program prioritizes transformative learning, fostering an inclusive culture of collaboration, collegiality, cooperation, and teamwork.
- Foundational MBA courses like Communication for Management, Foundations for Professional Value, and Structured Analysis for Unstructured Problems provide students with insights into self-awareness, leadership, communication, and value creation. These courses assist students in recognizing their individual passions and worth in the business world.
- The National Ranking of the USC Marshall full-time MBA program is #28 according to The Economist and #16 according to U.S. News & World 2021 Report.
The University of Southern California Rankings:
- #53 Universities Rankings- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- #65 University Ranking- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- #25 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
- #134 World University Ranking- QS 2023
- #80 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University is in third of our list of the top 20 business schools for MBA in California for the years 2023 & 2024.
Stanford University has gained worldwide recognition as one of the finest educational institutions. Not only does it provide top-notch education in various fields like Medicine, Engineering, Law, Environment, Liberal Arts, and Education, but it also boasts a vibrant community of entrepreneurial students.
Interestingly, Stanford students have a remarkable opportunity when it comes to summer jobs or internships. Instead of going through the typical application process, they can simply walk into Google and secure a job on the spot. Surprisingly, most students opt for the entrepreneurial path, showcasing the university’s unique emphasis on fostering innovation and business ventures.
Stanford Graduate School of Business MBA Highlights:
- Located in the vibrant hub of Silicon Valley, Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) stands out as an exceptional program that has revolutionized the landscape of business education.
- At Stanford GSB, students have the unique opportunity to collaborate closely with peers hailing from diverse backgrounds and countries.
- The curriculum of GSB’s MBA encompasses a range of enriching courses such as Ethics in Management, Financial Accounting, Managerial Skills, Managing Groups and Teams, and engaging Leadership Labs.
Stanford University Rankings:
- #2 Universities Rankings- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- #3 University Ranking- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- #3 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
- #3 World University Ranking- QS 2023
- #3 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
School of Management, University of San Francisco
The University of San Francisco (USF), located in San Francisco, California, is a Jesuit university that traces its origins back to the St. Ignatius Academy founded by Jesuits in 1855. Starting as a modest one-room schoolhouse, the university expanded over time and found its current home in the bustling downtown area of San Francisco.
At the University of San Francisco, the Hilltop Campus offers a diverse range of 230+ undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and professional programs. The Downtown San Francisco Campus focuses on MBA programs, executive education, and postgraduate degrees in various fields. Additionally, the Orange County Campus offers degrees in management, nursing, and teaching, while other campuses provide additional program options.
The University of San Francisco, California MBA Highlights:
- The MBA program at USF equips aspiring managers with the essential analytical, practical, and interpersonal skills necessary for navigating the challenges of today’s intricate business landscape, enabling them to make informed and impactful decisions.
- With a student body hailing from 80 countries across the globe, the USF MBA program benefits from a rich international diversity rarely found in other business schools. This diverse community not only brings a wealth of business perspectives but also cultural approaches, enhancing the classroom experience and fostering a global understanding of the business world.
The University of San Francisco Rankings:
- #1001-1200 World University Ranking- QS 2023
- #105 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley Campus
Located in Berkeley, California, the University of California, Berkeley is a renowned public research university. As of Fall 2022, the university’s total enrollment reached 45,307 students. Among them, 7,968 were international students, with 4,006 pursuing undergraduate degrees and 3,962 pursuing graduate degrees.
Notably, UC Berkeley maintains a competitive acceptance rate of 14.4%, while international students face even steeper odds with an acceptance rate of 9%. This highlights the university’s selectivity and global appeal as a prestigious academic institution.
The University of California, Berkeley MBA Highlights:
- At Berkeley the master of business administration program, the curriculum centers around the core principles of general management. It covers essential areas such as finance, marketing, strategy, and organizational behavior, providing students with a solid foundation in these fundamental aspects of business leadership and decision-making.
- Berkeley MBA students develop, practice, and hone innovative leadership skills through core and elective coursework, applied innovation, and student activities such as clubs and conferences.
- Students at the Berkeley MBA Program are offered a valuable opportunity to participate in the Haas and Columbia Exchange Program. This program enables them to leverage the advantages of Columbia University’s location in New York, renowned for its proximity to Wall Street as well as the dynamic media and entertainment industries.
The University of California, Berkeley Rankings:
- #5 Universities Rankings- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- #8 University Ranking- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- #20 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
- #27 World University Ranking- QS 2023
- #4 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
Graduate School Of Management, University of California, Davis
Established in 1908, the University of California Davis (UC Davis) was originally called the University Farm School, serving as UC Berkeley’s science and research-based unit.
Over the years, the school underwent several name changes, including the Northern Branch of the College of Agriculture and the College of Agriculture at Davis, before evolving into a comprehensive campus and finally adopting its current name in 1959. Today, the university is comprised of four colleges and seven schools and is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
University of California, Davis MBA Highlights:
- Through the course, students undergo a transformative journey that molds them into business professionals and leaders characterized by collaboration, creativity, compassion, and profound knowledge in their field.
- As a Full-Time MBA student, you’ll participate in industry immersion projects connected to UC Davis’ highly-regarded programs. You’ll work collaboratively with other students in sessions with high-level executives to tackle business problems.
- Additionally, you’ll develop expertise in a variety of subjects including business analytics, entrepreneurship, finance, management, marketing, organizational behavior, strategy, and technology management.
University of California, Davis Rankings:
- #101-150 Universities Rankings- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- #63 University Ranking- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- #38 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
- #102 World University Ranking- QS 2023
- #73 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
Argyros School of Business and Economics, Chapman University
Argyros School of Business and Economics, Chapman University is in 7th on our list of top 20 business schools for MBA in California.
Founded in 1861 as Hesperian College, Chapman University has evolved into a prestigious private institution in California, USA. With a student-centered approach and a commitment to interdisciplinary education, the university offers comprehensive learning opportunities. Starting its classes soon after its establishment, Chapman University earned university status in 1991.
The campus features state-of-the-art facilities like labs, libraries, studios, and computer centers, fostering a culture of research and innovation. The university hosts various specialized centers and institutes, engaging students, faculty, and researchers in groundbreaking initiatives. Moreover, students enjoy a vibrant campus life at Chapman University.
Chapman University, California MBA Highlights:
- The Full-Time MBA program is tailored for ambitious individuals in the early stages of their careers, aiming to become accomplished business leaders.
- This program offers specialized concentrations in Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Business, and Marketing, providing students with focused expertise in these key areas of business management.
Chapman University Rankings:
- #801-1000 University Ranking- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- #1438 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
- #121 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
Graziadio Business School, Pepperdine University
Pepperdine University, a respected center of education, began construction in February 1937 and officially opened its doors as George Pepperdine College on November 21 of the same year. With an initial enrollment of 167 students from 22 US states and two countries, and a faculty of 22, including 3 individuals holding doctorate degrees, the institution quickly gained accreditation from The Northwest Association within just seven months of its opening.
On January 1, 1971, it was officially renamed Pepperdine University. Currently, the university consists of five dedicated schools offering diverse fields of study. Pepperdine University is proudly accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WSCUC)
Pepperdine University MBA Highlights:
- Pepperdine’s EMBA program has a strong global focus, with students participating in international business experiences that take them to countries such as China, South Africa, and Argentina. This allows students to gain a deeper understanding of different business cultures and practices around the world.
- Pepperdine’s EMBA program is designed for busy professionals, with classes meeting on Fridays and Saturdays every other week. This allows students to continue working full-time while pursuing their degree, and the program can be completed in just 19 months. Additionally, the program offers both on-campus and online options for greater flexibility.
Pepperdine University Rankings:
- #55 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
- #50 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2020
Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine Campus
Established in 1965, the University of California – Irvine (UCI) strives to make a positive impact on society through its commitment to education, public service, and groundbreaking research.
Recognized as one of the select universities in the Association of American Universities, UCI has consistently ranked among the top 10 public universities nationwide for eight consecutive years, according to U.S. News & World Report. Notably, UCI boasts an impressive record of five Nobel Laureates and is renowned for its academic excellence, pioneering research, innovative spirit, and beloved anteater mascot.
The University of California, Irvine MBA Highlights:
- The curriculum focuses on equipping students with the skills to analyze complex business challenges and fosters a mindset of innovation, encouraging them to develop creative solutions.
- In the first year, students take foundational courses such as Financial Accounting, Principles of Marketing, and Corporate Finance, providing them with a solid basis for their MBA degree.
- In the second year, students have the opportunity to specialize and choose from a range of concentrations including Accounting, Finance, Global Business, Healthcare, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations and Decision Technologies, Organization & Management, Real Estate, and Strategy, allowing them to delve deeper into their areas of interest.
The University of California, Irvine Rankings:
- #61 Universities Rankings- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- #95 University Ranking- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- #84 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
- #235 World University Ranking- QS 2023
- #34 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
Rady School of Management, University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
Founded in 1903, the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) is a renowned research university and a proud member of the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU). UC Regents granted approval for the university’s science and technology degree programs in 1956.
As part of the esteemed University of California system, which includes nine other public institutions, UCSD is recognized as a US Public Ivy college, committed to providing students with a high-quality education akin to the renowned Ivy League private colleges. Popular majors at UCSD include Economics, Computer Science, Biochemistry, and Molecular Biology.
University of California, San Diego (UCSD) MBA Highlights:
- The Full-Time MBA program offers an immersive experience in innovation, stimulating students’ imagination for the future and equipping them with the expertise to transform groundbreaking ideas into market realities.
- The Rady Full-Time MBA curriculum is carefully crafted to cultivate the essential knowledge required for thriving in a globally connected world driven by innovation.
- Through collaborative efforts, Rady MBA students enhance their leadership abilities while fostering a culture of innovation and entrepreneurial mindset, nurturing the next generation of forward-thinking business professionals.
The University of California, San Diego (UCSD) Rankings:
- #21 Universities Rankings- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- #32 University Ranking- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- #20 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
- #53 World University Ranking- QS 2023
- #34 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University
Santa Clara University (SCU), founded by John Nobili, S.J. in 1851 as Santa Clara College, started as a preparatory school for boys. In 1853, it expanded to offer college courses and saw significant growth with over 275 students by 1875. The addition of engineering and law schools in 1912 transformed it into the University of Santa Clara. In a milestone moment, the university admitted 75 female students in 1961, becoming California’s first co-educational Catholic university.
In 1985, it adopted its present name. SCU is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) and offers various programs approved by prestigious organizations.
Santa Clara University, California MBA Highlights:
- The Evening MBA program offers a real-world education that draws on global business models and gives students valuable access to peers, professionals, and professors in leadership roles.
- Students in the program complete core courses in subjects like finance, marketing, and operations, along with electives in various fields.
- By taking a holistic approach to business education, the program equips students with essential management skills before allowing them to pursue specialized electives aligned with their interests.
Santa Clara University Rankings:
- #55 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
College of Business and Economics, California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA)
In 1947, a law was passed by the California legislature that resulted in the renaming of Los Angeles State College to California State University, Los Angeles (Cal State LA). Originally situated in L.A. City College, Cal State LA commenced its operations there.
Over time, the institution underwent various name changes, becoming Los Angeles State College of Applied Arts & Sciences in 1949 and California State College at Los Angeles in 1964. Finally, in 1972, it attained university status and adopted its current name. Cal State LA is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and is part of the network of California State Universities.
California State University, Los Angeles MBA Highlights:
- The Cal State L.A. MBA program is specially designed to cultivate well-rounded managers capable of thriving in an increasingly diverse and globalized business landscape.
- Students have the opportunity to specialize in one of several concentrations, including Business Analytics, Entertainment Business Management, Information Systems, Finance, Health Care Management, International Business, Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Graduates of the program will possess the skills and knowledge necessary to demonstrate proficiency in key areas such as Financial Management, Marketing Management, Business Process Management, and Strategic Management.
California State University, Los Angeles Rankings:
- #1201-1400 World University Ranking- QS 2023
Management Department, San Francisco State University
Since its establishment in 1899, San Francisco State University (SFSU) has evolved into a prominent state university, becoming part of the California State University system in 1972. With 6 academic colleges and 4 campuses spread across different locations, including the main campus at Holloway Ave, SFSU offers a diverse range of educational opportunities.
Students can pursue 94 master’s degrees, 118 bachelor’s degrees, 26 teaching credentials, and 5 doctoral degrees. The university also supports a variety of athletic teams that compete at the NCAA Division II level. SFSU holds accreditation from the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- San Francisco State University’s MBA program aims to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in managerial careers in various types of businesses.
- The program’s goal is to develop in students an intellectual curiosity and a lifelong passion for continuous learning, while also emphasizing the application of business skills to different areas.
- Students have the opportunity to choose elective courses from a wide range of disciplines, including accounting, decision sciences/operations research, economics, finance, hospitality and tourism management, information systems, international business, management, and marketing.
San Francisco State University Rankings:
- #1201-1400 World University Ranking- QS 2023
- #1222 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
- #234 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
Knauss School of Business, University of San Diego
Established in 1949, the University of San Diego (USD) is a private university with a rich history that traces back to 1772. It offers a diverse range of academic departments, including business administration, nursing and health sciences, law, engineering, leadership and education sciences, peace, professional and continuing education, and the College of Arts and Sciences.
USD is dedicated to the Catholic Faith and promotes unity among different faiths. The campus, located in San Diego, covers 180 acres and provides a welcoming and convenient environment for students and visitors.
- USD’s Full-Time MBA program nurtures students to become influential and inspiring business leaders, driving positive change.
- The curriculum, developed in partnership with corporate allies, equips students with both foundational and advanced skills desired by employers for MBA-level roles.
- Students have the opportunity to specialize and expand their skillset through concentrations such as Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Organizational Leadership, Marketing, and Supply Chain Management.
- The program’s comprehensive professional development program ensures students are well-prepared to navigate the evolving business landscape and excel in their careers.
University of San Diego Rankings:
- #1001-1200 World University Ranking- QS 2023
- #97 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
- #601-800 University Ranking- THE (Times Higher Education) 2019
Mihaylo College of Business and Economics, California State University Fullerton
California State University, Fullerton (CSUF), established in 1967, is a public university located in Fullerton, California. It is part of the California State University system and is known for having the largest student population among all CSU campuses. The university is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Nestled in northeast Fullerton near the Orange Freeway, the campus of CSUF spans 240 acres. It boasts contemporary academic and recreational buildings, providing students with access to top-notch facilities and resources.
- The program provides students with the flexibility to create their own schedules and choose from a wide range of concentrations tailored to their career aspirations.
- Students can specialize in one of 11 concentrations, including Accounting, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Information Systems, Management, Marketing, and more.
- As an optional opportunity, students can participate in a Global Business Trip, where they can gain valuable international experience and earn academic credit by exploring dynamic cities like Hong Kong, Shanghai, London, and others. This trip offers a unique chance to expand their professional portfolio while immersing themselves in different cultures.
California State University Fullerton Rankings:
- #767 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
- #166 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
School of Economics and Business Administration, Saint Mary’s College of California
St. Mary’s College of California was established in 1863 as a school for boys by the Roman Catholic Church, later administered by De La Salle Christian Brothers in 1868. Now, it is a private college with 40 majors in the fields of economics, business administration, liberal arts, and science.
The college has 216 permanent faculty members with a student-to-faculty ratio of 11:1, providing a personalized learning experience for students. The average financial aid package for undergraduate students is $33,000, and 95% of full-time faculty members hold a doctorate degree. As of 2018, 57.4% of students were female and 42.6% were male.
Saint Mary’s College of California MBA Highlights:
- The MBA program at Saint Mary’s College of California’s School of Economics and Business Administration emphasizes the development of ethical leadership skills. Students are provided with a strong foundation in ethical principles and values, preparing them to make responsible and morally sound decisions in the business world.
- The MBA program offers various experiential learning opportunities that enable students to apply their knowledge in real-world settings. This includes consulting projects, internships, and immersive business simulations, allowing students to gain practical experience and enhance their problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- US News & World Report – UG Business: #260 (2020), #273 (2021), #212 (2022), #247 (2023)
College of Business Administration, California State University Sacramento
Sacramento State, also known as California State University, Sacramento (CSUS), began its journey in 1947 as Sacramento State College. Initially, it conducted classes at Sacramento Junior College with a small group of 235 students.
In 1953, the college relocated to its present campus. It achieved university status and adopted its current name in 1972. Today, the university is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and holds membership in the Western Association of Graduate Schools (WAGS) and the National Council of Graduate Schools.
- The MBA program at Sacramento State offers a choice between a general management degree or specializations in Finance, Entrepreneurship, and Global Business, or Business Analytics in Healthcare.
- All MBA classes are conveniently scheduled in the evenings, allowing students to pursue their studies while balancing other commitments.
- Sacramento State’s MBA program stands out for its affordable tuition and fees, offering the lowest costs among AACSB-accredited graduate programs in the Sacramento region.
- The program is designed to foster professional growth and development, equipping students with the necessary skills and knowledge to take on increased managerial responsibilities. It focuses on leadership, strategic planning, and the practical application of management principles.
- #1066 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
Lucas Graduate School of Business, San Jose State University
San Jose State University (SJSU), the oldest public university on the West Coast, has a rich history dating back to 1857. It was established as the first State Norman School, with a mission to provide education to the young population of California. Today, SJSU continues to deliver high-quality education, innovative research, and hands-on learning experiences, making it a prestigious institution within the California State University System.
- The MBA program equips students with a solid foundation in essential business concepts, skills, and methods to effectively tackle present and future managerial challenges.
- Emphasizing a practical approach, the program focuses on analyzing and solving problems, making informed decisions, and taking action across different business functions, while considering the global business landscape.
- The educational goals of the MBA program are threefold: to provide a comprehensive understanding of diverse business theories and techniques, to apply these theories to enhance organizational performance, and to explore personal values and ethics in relation to business practices. The program encourages students to explore opportunities and address challenges within organizations.
- #1001-1200 University Ranking- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- #1452 Global Universities- US News & World Report 2023
College of Business and Economics, California State University, East Bay
In 1957, California State University, East Bay (CSUEB) was established as a State College for Alameda County. It began its classes with a small group of teachers and students at Cherryland’s Sunset High School. Later, the college found its permanent location in 1963 and adopted its current name in 2005.
The university is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and its business programs have earned approval from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Additionally, the university’s legal programs are accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA), and various other programs have gained approval from respected organizations.
California State University, East Bay MBA Highlights:
- The MBA program offers a comprehensive and practical curriculum that combines business fundamentals, critical thinking, and real-world experience to prepare students for managerial positions.
- The program is designed to accommodate working professionals and offers flexible scheduling with evening and weekend classes, as well as online options.
- The College of Business and Economics has a dedicated team of faculty and staff who are committed to providing students with personalized attention, mentorship, and networking opportunities.
- #299-440 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
College of Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University
College of Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University is in the last of our 20 best business schools for MBA degrees in California, United States of America.
Loyola Marymount University (LMU) is a respected private university with a rich Jesuit heritage. Since its establishment in 1865, the university has offered a wide range of academic programs, including 60 majors and 55 minors in various fields. With six colleges and a graduate division, the university provides diverse opportunities for undergraduate and graduate studies, including professional programs in law and education.
- The LMU MBA program is dedicated to helping students excel and unlock their full potential, fostering personal growth and achievement.
- Graduates of LMU’s MBA program, which is rooted in Jesuit values, are in high demand among businesses due to their reputation for integrity and exceptional performance.
- LMU’s MBA program emphasizes individual attention with small class sizes, ensuring students have ample opportunities to engage with faculty, collaborate with peers, and connect with alumni.
- #77 National University Ranking- US News & World Report 2023
The above-mentioned 20 are the best 20 business schools for MBA programs in California state of America for 2023/2024. Hope, you find the right MBA college for your dream degree from the above-listed 20 colleges in California.